- 1 sachet of blancmange powder, vanilla, raspberry or strawberry
- 500mls ProZero
- 35g granulated sugar (more or less to taste)
- Place the blancmange powder into a small bowl or basin, add the sugar.
- Stir in about 30mls of ProZero . Mix until smooth.
- Put the remaining ProZero into a saucepan and heat gently until it begins to simmer, pour a little onto the blancmange mixture. Stir well, and then pour in the remainder. Stir well as it begins to thicken.
- Pour the mixture back into the saucepan and place over a gentle heat. Simmer for about 1 minute.
- Taste and add more sugar to sweeten if desired.
- Pour into a 500ml/pint heat proof mould/ individual dishes/moulds.
- Leave to cool, then place in the fridge for 3-4 hours to chill completely.
- Turn out of the mould.
ProZero is a food for special medical purposes and must only be used under strict medical supervision