- 2 tbsp Oil
- ½ Onion, chopped
- 1 clove of Garlic
- 100g Sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- A bunch fresh Coriander
- 250g Carrots, peeled and chopped
- 400ml Vegetable stock
- 100ml ProZero
- Heat the oil over a medium heat.
- Add the onion, garlic and sweet potato and cook for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add the coriander and cook for a further minute.
- Add the carrots, vegetable stock and ProZero and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 mins until the carrots and potatoes are tender.
- Pour into a blender and blitz until smooth.
ProZero is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.