- 180ml ProZero
- 4g Psyllium husk
- 40g Butter
- 250g Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix (plus extra for dusting)
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 40g Sainsbury’s deliciously free from grated cheddar-style
- ½ tsp Whole grain mustard
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- ½ tsp Oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas mark 6.
- Place the Prozero and psyllium husk in a bowl and allow to stand for 5 minutes until the mixture thickens.
- In a separate bowl, place the butter, Fate low protein all-purpose mix and baking powder.
- Rub together with your fingertips until you get a sand-like texture.
- Add in the Sainsbury’s deliciously free from grated cheddar-style and mustard to the mixture and mix well.
- Add the liquid mixture into the bowl and mix to form a sticky dough.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly dusted surface and knead for 1 minute.
- Roll the dough into a ball and flatten the top down to an approximate depth of 2cm.
- Using a cutter, cut out 4 scones.
- Transfer the scones to a lined baking tray and brush the top of the scones with oil.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Leave to cool fully on a wire rack.
Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix and ProZero are foods for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.