- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 600g sweet potato, peeled, cut into small cubes
- 4 medium leeks, trimmed and sliced
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 vegetable stock cube with 1.25 ltrs of boiling water
- 150mls ProZero
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped chives to garnish
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the leeks and onion and cook for 5 minutes until soft. Stir in the sweet potato and cook, stirring frequently, for a further 10 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock, cover and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 25 minutes or until the sweet potato is soft and tender.
- Season with salt and pepper and remove from the heat to cool for 5 minutes.
- Using a blender or hand blender pulse the mixture until smooth.
- Heat the ProZero in the microwave or on the hob, then add to the soup
and continue to simmer (do not boil).
- Garnish with chopped chives and serve.
ProZero is a food for special medical purposes and must only be used under strict medical supervision