- 250mls ProZero®
- 25g butter
- 15g (3 teaspoons) cornflour
- ½ suitable vegetable stock cube
- 2-3 teaspoons curry powder
- Put the ProZero , butter and cornflour into a saucepan.
- Place over a gentle heat and stir constantly with a wooden spoon or balloon whisk, until it simmers for a few seconds. The sauce will be smooth and thickened.
- Add the vegetable stock cube and curry powder. Simmer for about 30 seconds
- Stir until the curry powder is dissolved.
- Use and serve as required.
ProZero is a food for special medical purposes and must only be used under strict medical supervision