- 1 x 250g Fate Chocolate Cake Mix
- 3 bars of Vitabite®
- 25g soft margarine
- 120mls ProZero®
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven, Gas mark 6 / 200°C / 400°
- Break up the Vitabite bars and place them into a dry, heat proof basin. Place on a saucepan of hot, not boiling water. Stir until melted and smooth. Remove from the pan and leave to cool a little.
- Place the Fate Chocolate Cake Mix into a mixing bowl. Add the margarine, ProZero and vanilla essence.
- Using a wire whisk, mix well for about 1 minute. Stir in the melted Vitabite.
- Place into the greased and lined square tin.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes until risen.
- When cooked, it will have started to shrink away from the edges of the tin. Take from the oven.
- Leave for 5-10 minutes before cutting the brownies into portions, but leave in the tin until completely cold.
- Serve warm or cold.
Vitabite, ProZero and Fate Chocolate is a food for special medical purposes and must only be used under strict medical supervision