- 500g Fate Low Protein All-purpose mix (plus extra for dusting)
- 1 x 6gm sachet Dried Yeast (provided with Fate All-purpose mix)
- 3g Sugar
- Psyllium Husks
- 200ml ProZero
- 225ml Warm water
- 4tbsp Olive Oil
- 30g Chopped Rosemary
- 1tsp Sea Salt
- 1tsp Cracked Black Pepper
- Salt Pinch
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
- Place the water, ProZero, dried yeast, sugar, pinch of salt and psyllium husks into a bowl, stir well and allow to stand for 10 minutes, until the mixture thickens.
- In another bowl, place the Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix, olive oil, sea salt, cracked black pepper and rosemary. Add these ingredients to the thickened mixture and mix until it forms a dough that is easy to handle. This should take about 2-3 minutes.
- Leave this dough to rise in a warm place for 30 minutes or until it has doubled in size.
- Dust your work surface liberally with the extra Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix.
- Divide the dough into 2 equal pieces and then roll each one into a long baguette shape.
- Brush the baguettes with the remaining olive oil and leave to rest for another 10 minutes.
- Place the baguettes onto a baking tray and bake in the pre-heated oven for 25-35 minutes, or until golden brown.
ProZero and Fate Low Protein All-purpose mix are foods for special medical purposes and must only be used under medical supervision