- 11⁄2 teaspoons of single or whipping ‘cream’ (see recipe)
- 10 teaspoons of (approx. 50ml) ProZero
- Take just 11⁄2 teaspoons of ProZero single or whipping ‘cream’ and place into a small jug or cup.
- Add 10 teaspoons (approx. 50ml) of ProZero.
- Use a small battery operated whisk or milk frother and whisk until it is light and frothy. This should take between 1-2 minutes, and you will have a thick light frothy ‘milk’.
ProZero is a food for special medical purposes and must only be used under strict medical supervision