- Sweet lemon ‘cream’ (see recipe)
- Permitted fruits, sliced or lightly crushed summer berries, like strawberries, blueberries or raspberries. Chopped peaches or nectarines, or cherries are good too.
- Place a spoonful of the lemon ‘cream’ into the base of a tall glass or dish.
- Add a spoonful or two of fruit.
- Continue to layer lemon ‘cream’ and fruit.
- Eat straight away, or keep covered in the fridge for the next day.
ProZero is a food for special medical purposes and must only be used under strict medical supervision