- 500ml ProZero
- 50g cornflour
- 1 tbsp inulin fibre
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp vanilla paste
Spiced Tropical Fruit
- 250ml water
- 250g caster sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 star anise
- Strip of orange zest
- 1 mango – peeled and cut into bite size pieces
- 1 ripe pineapple – peeled, core removed and cut into bite size chunks
- Seeds from 1 pomegranate
- To make the yogurt, gently heat the ProZero, cornflour and inulin fibre together. Keep stirring until the mixture begins to boil and you have a thick sauce-like texture.
- Pour into a bowl and leave to cool.
- Once cooled, stir in the lemon juice and vanilla paste. Beat using an electric whisk until you have a creamy texture. Add a little more ProZero if you prefer a thinner consistency.
- To make the spiced tropical fruits, begin by making the spiced syrup – place the water in a pan with the cinnamon stick, star anise and orange peel.
- Bring to the boil then lower the heat and simmer for 10 mins. Leave to cool completely.
- Before serving, strain the syrup then mix with the mango and pineapple. Serve the yogurt with the spiced fruits and sprinkle over the pomegranate seeds.
ProZero is a food for special medical purposes and must only be used under strict medical supervision