- 380ml Warm water
- 6g Dried yeast
- 3g Sugar
- 9g Psyllium husk powder
- 500g Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix (plus extra for dusting)
- 5 tbsp Oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas mark 6.
- Place the water, dried yeast, sugar and psyllium husk into a bowl, stir well and allow to stand for 10 minutes until the mixture thickens.
- In another bowl, place the Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix and 4 tbsp oil. Add to the thickened mixture and combine until it forms a dough.
- Leave the dough to rise in a warm place covered in a tea towel or cling film for 30 minutes, until doubled in size.
- Dust a surface with the Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix and roll dough into a loaf shape. Place into the loaf tin.
- Brush the loaf with remaining oil. Rest for another 10 minutes.
- Oven bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown then leave to cool before serving.
Fate low protein all-purpose mix is a food for special medical purposes and must only be used under medical supervision