- 50g Sugar
- 50g Margarine, soft
- 100g Fate low protein all-purpose mix
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 75ml ProZero
- 1 tsp Egg replacer
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- If using the cake pop mould, preheat oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 5. Alternatively, heat cake pop maker according to manufacturers instructions.
- Cream together the sugar and margarine in a bowl.
- Add the Fate low protein all-purpose and the baking powder and rub together with your hands until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the ProZero, egg replacer and vanilla essence.
- Add the ProZero mixture to the dry mixture and mix until well combined.
- Spoon into mould or cake pop maker.
- Cook for 20 minutes in the oven of until golden brown in cake pop maker.
- Allow to cool and insert lollipop sticks.
- Decorate using icing or buttercream and finish with permitted sprinkles or icing pens.
Fate low protein all-purpose mix and ProZero are foods for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision