- 50g Sugar
- 50g Soft margarine
- 100g Fate low protein all-purpose mix
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 75ml ProZero
- 1 tsp Egg replacer
- 400g Tin of peaches (drain half of the liquid off)
- Preheat oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas mark 5
- Cream together the sugar and margarine in a bowl.
- Add the Fate low protein all-purpose and the baking powder and rub together with your hands until it resembles breadcrumbs.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the ProZero and egg replacer.
- Add the ProZero mixture to the dry mixture and mix until well combined.
- Put the peaches and juice into the casserole dish.
- Top with the ProZero mixture and bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and serve.