- 200ml Warm water
- 150ml ProZero
- 6g Dried yeast
- 9g Psyllium husk
- 1tsp Garlic puree
- 1tsp Tomato puree
- 10ml Oil
- 1 tspn Rosemary, dried
- Pinch Black pepper to taste
- 500g Fate low protein all-purpose mix (plus extra for dusting)
- Place the water, ProZero, dried yeast, psyllium husk, garlic puree and tomato puree into a bowl. Stir well and leave to thicken for 5 minutes.
- Once thickened add oil.
- In a separate bowl add rosemary and black pepper to Fate low protein all-purpose mix. Add these ingredients to the liquid mixture and mix until it forms a dough that is easy to handle.
- Leave the dough to rise for 20 minutes.
- Dust your work surface liberally with the Fate low protein all-purpose mix.
- Pre-heat panini maker as per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Remove dough from the bowl and shape into a sausage shape and divide equally into 6 pieces.
- Roll out each dough piece to 0.5cm thickness.
- Place on panini maker, close lid and cook for 2 minutes or until brown.
Fate low protein all-purpose mix and ProZero are food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision. These recipes have been specifically designed for use in a low protein diet.