- 370 ml Warm water
- 1 x 6g sachet Dried yeast
- 9g Psyllium husk powder
- 500g Fate low protein all-purpose mix (Plus extra for dusting)
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Mixed dried herbs
- 1 tsp Tomato puree
- 1 tsp Garlic puree
- 1 tsp Vegetable oil
- 300g Violife for pizza mozzarella flavour, grated
- 2 tsp Garlic puree
- Handful of Basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 4 Garlic cloves, crushed
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C/180°fan/gas mark 6.
- Place warm water, dried yeast and psyllium husk powder into a mixing bowl and stir until combined.
- Leave to rest for approximately 10 minutes.
- Add Fate low protein all-purpose mix, olive oil, salt, mixed herbs, tomato puree and garlic puree into wet mixture and mix by hand until a dough forms. Knead for 2 minutes.
- Leave dough to rise for 30 minutes in a warm place.
- Dust hands with Fate low protein all-purpose mix and divide dough into two balls.
- Roll one dough ball into a circle of 30cm long x 25cm wide
- Separately mix grated Violife, garlic puree, garlic and basil.
- Brush the pizza base with olive oil and top with half of the Violife, garlic and herb mixture.
- Repeat steps 7-9 with the second dough ball.
- Sprinkle both pizzas with dried Italian herbs and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
Fate low protein all-purpose mix is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.