- 1 slice of Low protein bread (see recipe)
- 1 Cucumber
- ½ Carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 Olive, halved
- ½ Red Pepper, sliced
- 1 Slice of Violife original flavour
- Toast the low protein bread.
- Cut the cucumber in half and slice one half lengthways into approximately 8cm long slices, cover the surface of the toast, trim the cucumber as needed to fit the toast.
- Place 2 carrot slices on the top half of the toast to resemble eyes and place the olive halves in the centre of the carrots.
- Cut a circular slice of cucumber and cut in half. Place these on either side of the toast to resemble like ears.
- Using half the Violife slice, cut 5 triangles and place along the top of the toast to resemble hair.
- Place a slice of red pepper on the bottom half of the toast to resemble a smile.
- Using the remainder of the Violife, cut 2 smaller triangles to resemble fangs and cut some smaller strips to resemble the scar on the side of toast.