- 250g Fate low protein chocolate flavour cake mix
- 65g Soft margarine
- 125g Water
- 1 tub Betty Crocker Vanilla Buttercream Style Icing
- 1tsp Gel food colouring per bowl (e.g. pink, blue, green and black)
- 30 Edible eyes
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
- Make the Fate low protein chocolate flavour cake mix up to packet instructions and divide equally between 6 cupcake cases.
- Bake in the oven for 20 mins.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, split the buttercream icing into 2 equal portions in different bowls.
- Mix the icing and the gel food colouring together until thoroughly combined.
- Using a spatula place each colour of icing into separate piping bags.
- Pipe icing on top of the cooled cupcakes.
- Add the edible eyes randomly on top and serve.
Fate low protein chocolate flavour cake mix is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.