- 5 Tangerines
- 5 x 25g Vitabite bars
- 75g Freedom marshmallows
- 25g Butter
- 30ml water
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- 140ml Prozero ‘double cream’ (see recipe)
- Cut the top off the tangerines and remove all the flesh inside and draw a Halloween design of your choice on to the outer tangerine peel.
- Place the Vitabite, butter, marshmallows and water into a small saucepan.
- Cook over a low heat and stir well until the mixture is a smooth texture. Remove from heat and leave to cool.
- Add the vanilla extract to the ProZero ‘double cream’ and whisk until firm peaks form.
- Gently fold the whipped ProZero ‘double cream’ into the smooth Vitabite mixture and divide equally among the 5 tangerine lanterns.
- Place in the fridge to chill for at least 1 hour.
ProZero and Vitabite are foods for special medical purposes and must only be used under medical supervision.