For the pizza base
- 185ml Warm water
- ½ x 6g sachet Dried yeast
- 5g Psyllium husk powder
- 250g Fate low protein all-purpose mix (Plus extra for dusting)
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Mixed dried herbs
- ½ tsp Tomato purée
- ½ tsp Garlic purée
- ½ tsp Vegetable oil
For the topping
- 70ml Passata
- 6 Violife original flavour slices
- 12 Black olives, each one pitted and halved to form two circle
- Place warm water, dried yeast and psyllium husk powder into a large mixing bowl and stir until combined.
- Leave to rest for approximately 10 minutes.
- Add Fate low protein all-purpose mix, olive oil, salt, mixed herbs, tomato purée and garlic purée into mixture and mix by hand until a dough forms. Knead for 2 minutes.
- Cover with cling film and leave the dough to rise for 30 minutes in a warm place.
- Dust hands with Fate low protein all-purpose mix and divide dough into 12 balls.
- Roll each of the dough balls to ½ cm thickness and use the cookie cutter to cut 12 mini pizzas out of the dough.
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
- Top each pizza with 1 tsp passata.
- Slice the Violife slices into ½ cm strips.
- Place 2 olive halves, a third of the way down the pizzas to look like eyes.
- Place the Violife lengthways over the pizza (avoiding the olives) to look like bandages.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve.
Fate low protein all-purpose mix is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.