- 180ml Warm water
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 4g Dried yeast
- 2 tsp Psyllium husk
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Mango chutney
- 10g Fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic puree
- 1 tsp Tomato puree
- 230g Fate low protein all-purpose mix (plus extra for dusting)
- Mix water, 1 tbsp oil, yeast, psyllium husk, sugar, mango chutney, coriander, garlic and tomato puree and let stand for 5 minutes until mixture thickens.
- Place Fate low protein all-purpose mix into a separate bowl and make a small well in the middle.
- Add psyllium husk mixture to the Fate low protein all-purpose mix and using your hands, mix until a dough is formed.
- Knead dough for 3-5 minutes in the bowl.
- Leave dough to rest /proof for 10 minutes and preheat the oven to 200oC/fan 180oC/gas mark 6.
- Divide dough into four equal amounts then and shape into 6inch breads using your hands.
- Place breads onto a baking tray and brush with remaining oil.
- Oven bake for 15 minutes and serve.
Fate low protein all-purpose mix is a food for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.