To make the chilli ‘cheese’ sauce:
- 150ml ProZero
- 100g Violife original
- 2 tsp Cornflour
- 10g Butter
- 1 tsp Fajita mix
To make the Nacho Crackers:
- 3 packs Mini Crackers
- 4 tbsp of Salsa
- 30g Violife for pizza mozzarella flavour, grated
- Put all the chilli ‘cheese’ sauce ingredients into a pan and stir well using a small balloon whisk over a medium heat.
- Bring to the boil and simmer.
- Keep whisking until sauce thickens.
- Separately - place 2 bags of Mini Crackers into a small casserole dish adding 2 tbsp of Salsa and 2 tbsp of Chilli Cheese sauce over the dish.
- Place another bag of Mini Crackers in to the dish and add remaining Salsa and Chilli Cheese sauce over the dish.
- Sprinkle grated Violife for pizza mozzarella flavour on the top and grill for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden.
ProZero and Mini Crackers are foods for special medical purposes and must be used under medical supervision.