- 180ml Warm water
- 3 tsp Olive oil
- 4g Dried yeast
- 2 tsp Psyllium husk
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 220g Fate low protein all-purpose mix (plus extra for dusting)
- Place water, 2 tsp oil, yeast, psyllium husk and sugar into bowl and allow to stand for 5 minutes until mixture thickens.
- Place Fate low protein all-purpose mix into a separate bowl and make a small well in the middle.
- Add psyllium husk mixture to the Fate low protein all-purpose mix and using your hands, mix until a dough is formed.
- Knead dough for 3-5 minutes in the bowl then leave to rest/prove.
- Preheat the oven to 200oC/fan 180oC/gas mark 6.
- Once rested for 20 minutes - divide the dough into four equal amounts and roll into bun shapes using your hands.
- Place on a baking tray and brush with remaining oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.