- 1 tsp Olive oil
- 2 Courgettes, diced
- 30g Leek, sliced
- 1 Garlic clove, crushed
- 200ml Vegetable stock
- 50ml ProZero™
- Handful of fresh basil, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Place a pan over a low heat, add oil, courgettes and leek then cook for 5 minutes until soft.
- Add the garlic to the pan and cook for a further minute.
- Add vegetable stock and ProZero, bring to the boil and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the basil, salt and pepper.
- Using a hand blender, blend until smooth.
ProZero is a food for special medical purposes and must only be used under medical supervision