- 2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp Golden syrup
- 3 tbsp BBQ sauce
- 40g Brown sugar
- 10ml Warm water
- 2 Sweet potatoes, cut into wedges
- Preheat an oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6
- Mix the vegetable oil, golden syrup, BBQ sauce, brown sugar and warm water in a bowl until well combined.
- Place the wedges in the bowl and mix until they are completely covered in the sauce.
- Place onto a lined baked tray and rub any excess sauce into the wedges.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the sauce has caramelized.