- 500mls of chilled ProZero® whipping ‘cream’ (See recipe)
Lemon ice cream
- 80g caster sugar
- 50mls fresh lemon juice
Raspberry ice cream
- 100g caster sugar
- 145g frozen blended raspberries
Mango and Lime ice cream
- 90g caster sugar
- 300g tinned mango purée
- 4 teaspoons of fresh lime juice
Coffee ice cream
- 70g caster sugar
- 1½ teaspoons instant coffee granules
- Pour the chilled ProZero whipping ‘cream’ into a large bowl and whisk until light and airy.
- Add the sugar and other ingredients depending on what flavour you are making, then stir well.
- Taste and add more sugar to sweeten if desired.
- Pour the mixture into a large plastic freezer proof container and place in the freezer.
- Leave for about an hour, or until it is quite firm and beginning to go solid around the edges.
- Remove from the freezer.
- Using a fork or wire whisk, quickly beat the ice cream to break up the ice crystals. Place the ice cream back in the freezer to refreeze for at least 3 hours.
by an electric ice cream machine
Please refer and follow steps 1, 2 and 3 as above - these are exactly the same!
- Pour the mixture into the machine.
- Follow the instructions for your machine, and churn until the ice cream is thick and frozen.
- The ice cream can be eaten straight away or transfer to a suitable container and store in the freezer.
ProZero is a food for special medical purposes and must only be used under strict medical supervision