- 400mls ProZero
- 50g unsalted butter
- 50g caster sugar
- 25g cornflour
- 1 vanilla pod or 5 teaspoons vanilla essence
To serve (for each portion):
- 4-5 fresh strawberries
- 2-3 teaspoons sugar
- 1-2 slices of ripe mango
- Pour the ProZero into a small saucepan.
- Add the butter, caster sugar and cornflour.
- If you are using a vanilla pod, cut it in half lengthwise and remove the tiny seeds from the inside with a sharp knife. Place the seeds and the cut vanilla pod into the small saucepan. If you are using vanilla essence instead, add this to the pan.
- Place the pan over a gentle heat and stir well.
- Keep stirring until the mixture starts to simmer and is thickened.
- Take out the cut vanilla pod.
- Pour the Panna Cotta mixture into a tall container or jug and use a hand held blender to blend for 30-40 seconds.
Immediately pour the mixture into small ramekin dishes.
Leave to cool, then place into the fridge to chill for 3-4 hours. The Panna Cotta should be set but still have a light and soft texture.
- Place the strawberries into a dish and roughly crush with a fork.
- Add the sugar to sweeten.
- Cut the mango into small chunks.
- Turn the Panna Cotta out of the ramekin dish onto a plate (You may have to loosen the edge a little with a knife first).
- Decorate with the strawberries and mango and serve.
ProZero is a food for special medical purposes and must only be used under strict medical supervision