- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 - 1½ teaspoons crushed peppercorns
- 2 tablespoons Brandy (optional)
- 125ml ProZero whipping ‘cream’ (see recipe)
- 20mls water
- Salt to season
- Place the ProZero whipping ‘cream’ into a small jug or cup and stir in the water.
- Place a small saucepan onto a medium heat and add the oil and then the peppercorns. Do not stir, just leave for about 30 seconds to get hot.
- Carefully add the Brandy, it should flame, so take care.
As soon as the flame dies, turn the heat right down and add the ProZero ‘cream’ into mixture and stir to make a sauce. Season with a little salt. Do not overheat. Serve straight away
ProZero is a food for special medical purposes and must only be used under strict medical supervision