- 200ml ProZero
- 175 ml Warm water
- 1 x 6g sachet Dried yeast
- 9g Psyllium husk powder
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt ½ tsp
- 1 tsp Mixed dried herbs
- 500g Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix (Plus extra for dusting)
- Butter To grease cake tins
- 100g Passata sauce*
- 100g Red pepper, sliced
- 100g Red onion, chopped
- 100g Violife cheese*, grated
*Always check the protein content on labels as ingredient can change.
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C/180°fan/gas mark 6.
- Place ProZero, warm water, dried yeast and psyllium husk powder into a mixing bowl and stir until combined.
- Leave to rest for approximately 10 minutes.
- Add Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix, olive oil, salt and mixed herbs into mixture and mix by hand until a dough forms. Knead for 2 minutes.
- Leave dough to rise for 30 minutes in a warm place.
- Dust hands with Fate Low Protein All-Purpose Mix and divide dough into two balls, placing each ball into the greased cake tin. Press dough into edges of cake tin.
- Spread half of passata sauce, pepper, red onion and Violife cheese over each pizza base.
- Place into pre-heated oven and cook for 20-25 minutes.
ProZero is a food for special medical purpose and must only be used under medical supervision.