- 250mls ProZero®
- 25g butter
- 15g (3 teaspoons) cornflour
- ½ suitable vegetable stock cube
- Pepper to season
- Put the ProZero, butter and cornflour into a saucepan.
- Place over a gentle heat and stir constantly with a wooden spoon or balloon whisk, until it simmers for a few seconds. The sauce will be smooth and thickened.
- Crumble in the ½ vegetable stock cube and add the pepper.
- Stir until the stock cube is dissolved.
- Serve as required.
ProZero is a food for special medical purposes and must only be used under strict medical supervision