- 1 large pepper, finely chopped into strips
- 50g Courgette, finely chopped into strips
- 50g Carrot, finely chopped into strips
- 25g Spring onion, finely chopped
- 10g Coriander, finely chopped
- 25g Tomato, finely chopped
- 20g Celery, finely chopped into strips
- 25g Pak choi or cabbage, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- ½ tsp Chinese five spice
- 1 Garlic clove, finely chopped
- ½ Juice from lemon
- 50g tomato stir fry sauce e.g. blue dragon szechuan sauce*
*Always check the protein content on labels as ingredients can change
- Heat oil in large frying pan.
- Add peppers, spring onions, courgette, carrot, coriander, celery, pak choi and garlic into pan, cook for 2-4 minutes
- Add Chinese five spice, lemon juice and tomato, cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Stir in Szechuan sauce making sure all vegetables are covered and cook for 2 minutes.