Ingredients for Vegetable Curry:
- 150g chopped permitted vegetables
- 1tbsp olive oil
- ½ large onion, chopped
- 1tsp garlic purée
- ½ small bell chilli, chopped
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 100g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 100ml vegetable stock
- 1tbsp tomato purée
- 100g chopped fresh coriander
To make the Vegetable Curry:
- In a large pan, sauté onions in olive oil until soft.
- Add garlic purée, bell chilli, tomato purée, 50g coriander and mixed vegetables to pan.
Stir vegetables until softened.
- Add ground cumin, turmeric, chilli powder, ground coriander and ground ginger and stir for a few minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and water.
- Simmer until vegetables are tender and sauce has been reduced and thickened.
- Garnish by adding chopped fresh coriander.