- 100g Fate low protein all-purpose mix
- 50g Soft butter
- ½ tsp. Vanilla essence
- 1 tsp. Egg replacer + 60ml water
- Pinch of salt
- 3 x Vitabite bars, cut into small chunks
- 75g Brown sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas mark 6.
- Coat Vitabite chunks with Fate low protein all-purpose mix.
- Mix brown sugar with butter to smooth and creamy texture.
- Add egg replacer and water, Fate low protein all-purpose mix, salt and vanilla essence. Mix well to form a dough.
- Add coated Vitabite chunks to the dough.
- Cover a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Make balls of dough using a spoon. Place onto baking tray and push flat.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove cookies from baking tray using a spatula and leave to cool on a cooling rack.
Vitabite, ProZero and Fate low protein all-purpose mix are foods for special medical purposes and should only be used under medical supervision.