- 5 x 25g Vitabite bars, broken into chunks
- 50g Butter
- 4 tsp Orange extract
- 50g Sainsbury’s cut mixed peel*
- 50g Sainsbury’s mini butterscotch pieces*
*Always check the protein content on labels as ingredients can change
- Add Vitabite chunks and butter to a heatproof bowl. Melt by placing bowl over simmering boiling water, stirring occasionally or melt in the microwave on a low heat.
- Stir orange extract, cut mixed peel and mini butterscotch pieces into mixture.
- Line an 8" x 11" baking tray with parchment or greaseproof paper and pour in mixture.
- Level out using a spatula and place into refrigerator for approximately 30 minutes, or until set.
- Once set, remove from baking tray and cut into squares.
Vitabite is a food for special medical purposes and must only be used strict medical supervision.